How to install an event carpet runner
Roll out the red carpet at your next event and create a fabulous first impression.
Our red carpet runners and bollards are very easy to install for your wedding, school formal, awards presentation or any VIP special event entrance. Here is how to install an event carpet runner - just follow our RED-Carpet-Installation-Guide to make your guest entrance stands out from the rest.
Event Carpet Installation Steps
1. Clean flooring where carpet will be placed.
2. Unroll carpet.
3. Position carpet into desired position.
4. Flip one end approx. 60cm to reveal bottom of carpet.
5. Tape around entire perimeter of carpet as close to edge as possible.
6. Tape additional strip 400cm on either end where guest will enter and exit red carpet.
7. Peel off tape backing from one end and press to secure bonding of tape, carpet and floor.
8. Peel remaining tape backing and press carpet to floor.
9. Stand/walk over taped end several times. Your body weight will help the tape bond to the ground.
10. Sweep or vacuum carpet to remove any dust or debris.